25 Louvain Street, Coburg NorthContact for price
- Car Spaces: 10
- Property type: Industrial/Warehouse
- Floor Area: 695 sq metres
- Total Car Spaces: 10
- Parking: Off Street Secure Parking
- Zoning: Industrial
- Land size: 695 sq metres
- Listing type: Under Contract
- Occupancy Title: Whole Building
- Tenancy: Vacant Posession
“WAREHOUSE WITH EXCELLENT REPUTATION”
This warehouse is set up for convenience to run your own show and be your own boss.
• Levels – Ground Level
• Zoning – Industrial 1
• Building Area – 550m2 approx
• Reception/Office 60m2 approx
• Land – 695m2 approx
• 10 X Secure Car Spaces
• 5m High Container Roller door access
• Current use – Panel Beater for the past 11 years.
• Facilities - Tea Room, Storeroom, Bathroom including Male & Female toilets
• Features – Alarm system, split system reverse cycle, water tank
Located close to all the major draw cards such as Lincoln Mills, Bunnings Warehouse, office works, Coburg Village Shopping. This ideal warehouse or workshop can service your new business or investment venture.
More InfoDownload Brochure
"Very nice genuine guys."
From the first day I met Joe and John, I felt very comfortable.
They explained everything to me, very helpful and very nice genuine guys.
I bought some property through them and from inspection to purchase, I am 100% happy and cannot fault them with anything.
Thank you again Joe and John.
"Thank you for all your time and effort..."
Thank you for all your time and effort in trying to help me to find a nice place to call home. I would like to wish you and your staff all the very best!
"I have already recommended them to other friends of mine looking to lease a property."
I currently have a rental property with RE Blue Estate Agents. I found them to be very helpful and easy to deal with. Very professional and helped with any and all inquiries I had, almost immediately. I have already recommended them to other friends of mine looking to lease a property.
- Sarah Kts
"They make you feel like you are special to them."
I have 2 properties I am renting out through RE Blue and have found the agents to be very polite and helpful. They don't hurry you out of the office like a lot of agents do, and they make you feel like you are special to them.