Joe Pollina (Founder and Managing Director of RE Blue) is very well known and respected in the industry as well as the local area, having started his Real Estate career in 1987.
Joe is a hands on leader, managing his team with experience, maturity, enthusiasm, confidence and ambition. He also strives to exceed all of his clients’ expectations while building and maintaining personable, professional relationships.
“Your objective is my goal, I have your best interest in mind at all times throughout the negotiating process, getting you the best price possible!”
Qualifications & Career Achievements:
- Advanced Certificate in Estate Agency
- Approved Agents Representative
- Licenced Estate Agent
- Certificate IV in Business (Frontline Management)
- Diploma of Business (Frontline Management)
- Member of the Real Estate Institute of Victoria (REIV)
- Salesperson of the Year '94 and '95 For My Office
- Achieved Sales to the Value Exceeding 25 Million
- Achieved Listings to the Value Exceeding 50 Million
- Top 5 Lister in Metropolitan Zone for My Group
- Top 3 Salesperson for My Group in Victoria
- Top 5 Lister for My Group in Victoria
- Top 15 Salesperson for My Group in Victoria
- Completed Advanced Auctioneering Training
- Land size 480 Square metres
"Very nice genuine guys."
From the first day I met Joe and John, I felt very comfortable.
They explained everything to me, very helpful and very nice genuine guys.
I bought some property through them and from inspection to purchase, I am 100% happy and cannot fault them with anything.
Thank you again Joe and John.